- If you don’t need the full services of a Coach, but would like some guidance on your training plan, I can take a look and offer suggestions on phases or methods to peaking on race day.
- This can be as involved as you would like. If you are looking for one-time, seasonal, or monthly input, contact me and we can talk about how that would work.
Race Day Plan
- Planning out your Race Day can be extremely stressful. I can help ease that stress by offering you guidance on packing, traveling, timelines, and a plan to execute your race performance.
- This can also be as involved as you would like it to be. Contact me if you would like to get started planning out your race and removing as much of the stress as possible so you can perform your best.
Best Known Nutrition Practices
- I am not a Dietician, so I do not prescribe Nutritional Plans. But, there are plenty of “Best Known Practices” for training and the lead up to your race.
- Executing a great race to your potential takes a great Nutrition Plan. There are enough products and point of views out there to to confuse anyone. I can offer guidance on what works and what does’t so that you will hit the finish line confident that you gave it your best and weren’t held back by lack of energy or an upset stomach.
Due to the flexibility with any of these services, pricing would be based on what you need. Contact me if to start a conversation about any of the above!